The Corley's

Monday, November 19, 2007

Tuesday in Chang Sha



The infirmary at the hotel did not see anything wrong with Olivia's ears. Her temp is normal too. She still cries a lot. I notice she is pulling on her ears when she is tired. She's starting to eat and drink some more.

After a walk we returned to the hotel to see a wedding procession pull up (2nd pic) pretty cool.

Later we'll head out to Walmart, (I wonder of the yellow happy faces on the sale signs have round or almond shaped eyes, I'll let you know)

Tomorrow we head to Lin Xiang, the province where Olivia's orphanage is. We are the first group of US parents to get to visit it. We may also see the spot where Olivia was found. I'm not looking forward to seeing it. It will be very emotional but a necessary part of learning about Olivia's history.

It may be a day or two before I cam post, we are staying in Ling Xian for the night and don't know about Internet access. Wish us well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home